Behringer Xenyx 1002FX Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps, British EQs and 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Inspiration In, Brilliance OutThe 10-input, 2-bus Xenyx 1002FX has two Xenyx mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ is famous for its warm, musical sound. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
The Ins and Outs
The Xenyx 1002FX has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Built-in Digital Effects ProcessorAdd some digital trickery to your sound using the internal FX processor. You can also connect an outboard device to apply additional effects to any channel.
Compact MagicWeighing in at just 2.3 pounds, the Xenyx 1002FX is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with two vocalists into a mesmerizing event. Keep it casual, or dress it up in a 24-bit digital ball gown – with the Xenyx 1002FX, anything is possible.